Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ok, I haven't been posting here for a while. Actually for a really long time. Mostly because I´v been really busy with latest Hyper-modules like Experience technology and some freelance work. If teacher in the school knew about this they would probably kill me. :)

Anyway, like I said. I had a lot to do, and many things has been done. During this period I´v been posting in two other blogs that were connected to the Experience Technology module so if you want to read a bit more about i, try out following links:

http://etg8.blogspot.com/
http://wiicommlabs.blogspot.com/

Here you can follow our whole process. Meanwhile I will show here some illustrations and pictures that I made during the project.



This manual explains the whole project and our idea for the exhibition which was held last week . The truth is that we had many technical difficulties since the final "product" consisted of meters and meters of action script 3.0 programing. But anyway I must say that I was very happy with the final result.

Peace

No comments: